Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

My future's so bright...


Yes, all the cliches apply when I strap on these shades. Babies wearing sunglasses provoke a similar reaction with people as babies (and dogs) wearing funny costumes: everyone smiles. It's like an automatic reflex, I put on a pair of sunglasses and people laugh. I love it.
In the aftermath of yesterday's blog about how my maman rocks, I'm being deluged by fans asking for another top-five list. So here it, the (next) five reasons why I have the coolest maman on the planet.
5: Can you touch your toes to your nose? Now can you do it six months pregnant?
4: Do you have the heart to tell papa to stop watching The West Wing?
3: Two words: Credit Card.
2: No one else can translate as many Disney Babies books in her head and remember the exact translation every single time.
1: The woman knows how to shake what her maman gave her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home