Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Monday, June 19, 2006

Energy rates are going up?


I've been reading over papa's shoulder as he writes his stories lately and apparently energy rates are going up in New Brunswick. I want to point out that I have a completely unregulated amount of energy. I think I should be able to market my powers, although I'm not sure I want to go through the long and arduous process to sort out any exit fees. But perhaps I could still sell my excess energy onto the existing grid, papa always says nobody else can light up a room like I can with my electric smile. I'm not making that up, he actually says that. I know, he's a tad strange but I love him nonetheless.

So with all this discussion of energy regulation, it's only appropriate that I get to start charging my own rates. I'm not going to embark on any silly rate caps either, anyone wishing to tap into my boundless energy reserves is going to pay dearly. And forget any declining block rates, those who use the most energy will pay the most. All proceeds will go to my education account.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home