Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Monday, July 17, 2006

It went thatta way, seriously


So there I was swimming in my little frog pool on the weekend and you wouldn't believe all the excitment. With no advance warning, a plane few overhead. Before I had a chance to push Belle aside and clamour over the side of the pool, the plane had disappeared over the trees. The nerve of that plane, it wouldn't come back no matter how much I pleaded.
Somewhat dispirited over the missing plane, I decided to cover my feet in sand and then start secretly pouring sand over the side of my box (that drives Papa bonkers). Wouldn't you just know it, once I was safely buried in sand, a little bird flew by the porch and rested on the shed. By the time I stood up and ran over to see my winged friend, it had flown away. What is it with these birds, real and mechanized, they don't want to hang out with me. Pity.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home