Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Monday, January 15, 2007

They actually thought I'd get tired


Saturday morning was way too much fun. I knew I was in for a good morning when papa dressed me in my funky orange track suit. I don't get dressed up in it when we're just going to the market on Saturday morning. We all bundled up in the van and drove over to play with my friend Adam. We had balloons, soccer balls, basketballs, hula-hoops, bean bags and mammoth room to run around in. I can think of very few things that could have made the morning more enjoyable. Did I mention, I got to dance!




Normally when I hope onto my little car, I have to steer around dogs, cats, little sisters and other toys that I haven't bothered to pick up. On Saturday, it was a wide open road for me to drive wherever my little soul wanted to go. Capitalizing on these newfound freedom, I think I logged more distance on those little tires in one morning than the last six months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home