Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

When it comes to blogging, Papa is slow as a ...

The pony I rode on two weeks ago at the Winterfest is faster than papa's blogging capabilities recently. Now he keeps telling me that his work is way too hectic to be spending hours extolling the virtues of having two wonderful daughters. We'll cut him a bit of slack, although he has been put on notice that if he doesn't start improving his blogging output he's going to sleep with the ponies.
When it comes to riding ponies if I learned anything two weekends ago, it is safety comes when you hold tightly onto the mane. When I got home that night, I looked at the dog and thought to myself, she could be a pony. So I hopped on Belle, tugged at her fur and told her to start moving. Well, for some reason, she doesn't like it as much as the pony did. What a pity. I guess we'll have to work on her a bit more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home