Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Friday, January 19, 2007

I'm cute too you know

My big sister Elle always dominates this blog, so I instructed papa to put my words in italics in order to differentiate between the two of us. I really don't have much to say, well, I just don't have the same things to say as Elle. I'm far more simple than my big sister. I'm content in grabbing my toes, playing with the fishy on the changing table, jumping in my Hop'n'Pop and hugging the glowing Winnie the Pooh doll. I love maman, papa and Elle, while I don't love the cold or long naps during the day. I'm puzzled as to why the white cat won't play with me and am frightened that the grey cat is six times my size. I like when Belle licks my hand, but I'm scared when Elle jumps in my crib and tries to lick my face. I adore the small things in life. I hope things never get more complicated.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home