Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Monday, January 22, 2007

All of my friends

Although the dancing and the cake were memorable moments from Saturday's birthday party, the very best part was having all my friends over to visit. Here are some of my best friends that made their way on a cold and snowy day to celebrate with me.
As most people know, this is Bella. She and I play together every day because her mom, Connie, looks after me when maman and papa are at work. What's shocking is that even though I'm older than her, she's almost as tall as me. It appears, sadly, that I have maman's genes when it comes to my height. Bella and I always have tons of fun dancing, singing, laughing and playing together. It would have been rather odd to have a party without her.
Zoe is my big cousin. She and I always have fun playing together. When Izzie was being baptized a few weeks ago, she and I decided it was more important to run around the pews and have fun when all the adults weren't looking. Whenever we make our way down to Bouctouche, Zoe always comes and visits me. It's great having a big cousin that can show you really how to play. It appears that she's going to teach Izzie how to play when she gets older.
Adam and I have hung out together since way before I can remember. He's about a month older than I so it's cool just to play with someone around the same age. We've played in a big gym together, we went to see the Santa Claus parade together and we've gone to birthday parties together. We had fun playing downstairs, but I think Adam's favourite part of the day was when we went upstairs and he saw Belle playing outside on the deck. He thought she was pretty funny.
This is my little buddy Nate. When we go to school, he's supposed to be in the same grade, so we make sure to play together as often as possible. His big brother Gabriel also came over for my party but he seemed to elude papa's camera. His maman and my maman worked together before I was born, they must be pretty old because I'm two now and I feel rather aged at times.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home