Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Monday, January 29, 2007

Let us eat cake

I know, I know, my birthday was more than a week ago but I still have cool pictures. When maman told me that we were having cake at my party, I was ecstatic. But as you can see in this photo, she didn't tell me that I actually had to share it with all my guests. I was hoping to dive into it with both hands and my face and enjoy a cake like it was intended. Alas, I was forced to be civilized.
In the end, I'm glad I relented because Bella and I had oodles of fun eating birthday cake together. It was just as good as the cake we had for Izzie, but this one had my name on it and a big picture of Dora. That little explorer has one heck of a good marketing guru behind her. I should take some lessons. Think about it, not only did I eat a Dora cake but my food was on a paper Dora plate. It was simply amazing.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home